Hi, I'm Meredith. I'm a UX Content Strategist and my strongest skills are in research, analysis & project management
The NASS Government website needed a new clean look. Through research and analysis, I developed a new, user-centered design. The focus is on the process,. With clear research, the design becomes fairly straight-foward.
Messaging is one of the best ways to stay connected to friends and family. Wouldn’t it be nice to get all of your messages from apps like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more all in one place? We designed an app for that.
The non-profit JourneyOn engages with vulnerable individuals experiencing houselessness. They needed a re-designed homepage for businesses to regularly engage time, resources, and money into JourneyOn's mission.
I'd love for you to look over my work.
What I Do
- Think big and narrow down to the details necessary to make that "big" come to life.
- Keep a project on schedule and navigate and organize the creative process while leaving room for new information and switching directions quickly based on new information.
- Creating a safe space to do research interviews, organizing the transcripts, and pulling the most effective information from the interviews.
- Developing questions that encourage both dialogue and excellent data for research including interviews, surveys, and strategic direction.
- Brainstorming with a team to explore all ideas to narrow down the most strategic and effective projects to develop and get the best ROI.
- Engaging in mediation conversations between marketing, engineers, and stakeholders to advocate for the user experience and come to solutions that benefit the company and the clients.
It's hard to talk about yourself, but here's what my colleagues and mentors have told me I do best:
Other projects I loved working on:
All good user experiences start with user research: asking the right questions, listening, and taking that data and studying it.
Here's a quick visual of my process.
"5 Ways the War in Ukraine is Influencing Brand Marketing Strategy"
I help people write their blogs. This one was easy to write because one of their core values is empathy. They got it right with this blog.
"Cutting Edge Healthcare Services Aimed at Controlling Costs"
I am the crazy person who enjoys finding legitimate resources to communicate ideas effectively. It's like being in college again, writing research papers, except they're called white papers.
I enjoy solo work, but I also love the energy that comes from working with groups. Two other writers and I had to make location-specific blogs for three different topics--each blog needed to contain the same information but never repeat ourselves. It was a big puzzle we all put together.